My vision for Dundrum
I want to see a strong, safe and connected community in the Dundrum area, where everyone gets a chance to flourish.
What I stand for
I stand for universal access to the basics of life, such as health, housing and education. I stand for using new technology to help us live in balance with the planet.
- Affordable housing for middle and low-income families.
- More security and better protections for tenants.
- More investment, to create efficient and accessible public transport for all, and safe conditions for cyclists and pedestrians.
- Better supports to help people transition to solar energy and energy efficient homes.
- Safe green spaces for our children.
I hold a 1st class honours MA in European Studies, and a BA in Politics. I have 20 years experience in marketing, advocacy and digital communications. I have campaigned on a range of issues for over 30 years, with a focus on international development cooperation.